Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spread the Word

Though I can't necessarily confirm the validity of his statements, Ryan Call was nice enough to do a quick spot on HTMLGiant about the relaunch of the first book interviews. HTMLGiant is a new site that's been off to a Carl Lewis-like start in its ability to post more posts before you can read a post. An amalgam with panache of all kinds of small press related news and tidbits and information. By the time anyone reads this and maybe goes over there, the aforementioned post may be way down at the bottom already. Which is great. New, updated information is a necessary thing these days. Especially regarding small presses and such.

And Beth Staples over at the Hayden's Ferry Review Blog was kind enough to label the first book interviews relaunch as the website of the week. Thanks, Beth.

I think I've said it before, but the only information I'll be giving anyone from now on, unless they get a hold of me through email, will be on this blog.

I don't want to do a Facebook group (considering I'm sure I'm not the only one who's bombarded by invitations to ludicrous groups, however you'd like to define "ludicrous") or an email list or anything like that. The interviews are about the poets -- not me. Hopefully with word of mouth more people will visit. So if you dig, spread the word.