I did this previously and I ended up taking it down. That most likely will happen again.
I still don't have a decent title yet. So that's next, along with hopefully ten more poems or so in the next few months or (probably) more, to give me room to cut and shape and move around the overall structure. We'll see how workshop helps this semester too. I have high hopes.
Goal for sending it to contests and open reading periods (including a contents page that'll most likely be very different): May 2010.
Ah, I knew it.
I already changed some stuff, so I decided to take it down.
Maybe soon enough it'll be something tangible.