Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Last Minute - Reading

This is happening in a little over 48 hours, but on the off chance that you're not my Facebook friend (I made an event for it, and invited mostly people who I know are going to be there anyway), didn't see the event, and / or would possibly be interested and can make it, here's the information for the upcoming reading I'm doing.

Here's the information in the link from Allegheny College.

Poets Keith Montesano and Robert Murphy will read from their works on Thursday, March 10 at 8 p.m. in the Tippie Alumni Center at Allegheny College. The free public presentation is part of the college’s Single Voice Reading Series.

There you have it. I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been back to Allegheny since I graduated in 2004, so it'll be nice, to say the least.