Monday, January 18, 2010

Six Months

Got my second proof corrections finished for Ghost Lights about an hour ago.

I feel like I'm way too much of a stickler in some ways, but then I realize it's necessary.

It shouldn't take more than two more proofs to get everything good to go, but we'll see.

*

Spinning these records a lot lately:
  • Beach House - Teen Dream
  • Owen Pallett - Heartland
  • Efterklang - Magic Chairs
  • Tindersticks - Falling Down a Mountain
  • The American Dollar - Atlas
  • Vampire Weekend - Contra
  • The Album Leaf - A Chorus of Storytellers
*

School starts back up officially in a week.

I'm ready to get back. Never did I think a break would be too long of a break. Until now.

But really I shouldn't complain.

*

Jess and I have been married for six months today. Time goes fast.

*

I feel like I'm repeating myself a lot.