Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Rain in Spain

Thanks again to Jake Adam York and company at Copper Nickel for taking my poem, "Alternate Featurette, The People Under the Stairs." All these AF acceptances happened pretty quickly, so it's nice I won't have to send these out anymore (though my favorite of the batch still hasn't been accepted, and might never be), not to mention that yes, I do have some more faith in them. But I could always get disillusioned sometime in the future again.

And not only am I huge fan of Jake's work, but he's also been an editor who has supported my work from when I first started sending out about three years ago. I really like what Copper Nickel's done in the past, and in just a few years they've turned into something pretty great, so it'll be nice to be a part of another future issue.